A Valentine’s Virtual Tasting Like No Other
Love in the time of corona isn’t easy, but my virtual wine tasting on February 11th is sure to get you in the mood.
If we are to believe the old French proverb that says “the torch of love is lit in the kitchen,” then I am going to have your torch burning bright when I reveal the most aphrodisiacal food and wine pairings in this special virtual wine tasting.
“Wine & Food Pairings for Romance” is one hour and offered at the affordable ‘pandemic price’ of $24 per household.
Bring your own bottle, OR taste along with the exact wines that Mark will be presenting (though this is not a prerequisite). The wines are available for purchase through the links at the official sign-up page:
The wines for this Valentines virtual tasting are:
1) Schramsberg Mirabelle Brut Rose
2) Yalumba Y Series Viognier 2019
3) Goldeneye Anderson Valley Pinot Noir 2017 (375ML half-bottle)
4) El Maestro Sierra Pedro Ximenez Sherry (375ML half-bottle) or any other good Pedro Ximénez sherry at your local store.
Foods to source from your local market (if you desire; again, having them is not required):
- oysters and/or caviar
- burrata cheese
- chocolate or vanilla ice cream
- fine chocolate such as Godiva or Li-Lac
Register here for this special Valentines virtual wine tasting.
To see Mark’s other virtual wine tastings, please visit this page.